“Trusting God in challenging days”
NOTE: Due to COVID-19, we are following a simplified schedule.
- 9:30 – Sunday School for Adults and children
- 10:30 – Worship service (with a children’s time in the service)
- 8:00 – Breakfast with the Pastor at Braums
- 7:00PM – Women’s and Men’s Prayer and Bible Study
- 6:00PM- 3rd Saturday of each month-Supper for everyone in fellowship hall
- ANYONE WHO HAS HAD ANY ILLNESS, FEVER, OR PERSISTENT COUGH IN THE LAST TWO WEEKS MUST STAY HOME!
- Please use the main front entrance.
- Please practice social distancing in the sanctuary, foyer, and fellowship hall.
- We ask that only one person at a time be in the restrooms. Water fountains, nursery, and classrooms remain closed at this time.
- To limit contact and maintain social distancing, no choir, or other “servant schedule” jobs at this time.
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT ABOUT BECOMING PART OF OUR CLEANING CREW! YOU CAN SIGN UP TO HELP ONE TIME OR EVERY TIME. It’s especially important to keep our facility clean as we reopen. In the past we have had amazing volunteers who have helped with this, and they can all tell you it is not a one person job! If you volunteer to become part of the cleaning crew, you can come at ANY TIME during the week.
Let us continue to pray for our community and church in these days.